segunda-feira, 18 de junho de 2012

Poem of Prosperity ..

Neither the sadness, nor the disillusion,
neither the dubiousness, nor the loneliness,
nothing will stop me from smiling..

Neither the fear, nor the depression,
for more that suffers my heart,
nothing will stop me from dreaming..

Neither the desperation, nor the disbelief,
much less the hate or any offense,
nothing will stop me from living..

In between the darkness, in between the thorns,
in the storms and in the wrong ways,
nothing will stop me from believing in God.

Even making mistakes and learning,
everything will be favorable to me,
everything will be necessary to me,
for that I can always evolve,
persevere, serve, sing,
thank, forgive, restart…

I want to live the day today
as if it was the first,
as if it was the last,
I want to live this moment
as if it was still early,
as if it would never be late.
I want to keep my optimism,
to preserve my balance,
to brace my hope,
to get together my energy
to prosper in my mission
and to live happy every day.

I want to walk in the certainty of arriving,
I want to seek in the certainty of achieving,
I want to fight in the certainty of winning,
I want to know how to wait in
order to be able to accomplish
the ideals of my being.

Lastly,
I want to give the best of me
to live intensively and wonderfully
every day of my life.

-Luizinho Bastos

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário